Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Visual Merch...Finished at Last!


After a half of a semester of work, I am finally done with my Visual Merchandising project for class. It was an interesting experience learning the ins and outs of Visual Retailing 4, but I feel as though I have absolutely mastered the program. I also brushed up on some Photoshop and Illustrator skills in order to create ISM for our store, which never hurts!

 Above is our poster for the project, and below is the overview of our store. Our mission was to create a girls core and must have fashion shop for Target that would attract customers to the back wall, integrate cross-merchandising and also stress the importance of both core and must have items. It was a long process to get to this point, but I am very pleased with the result.

We present to Target Corporate tomorrow, wish us luck!

xoxo, Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Thank you sooo much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete