Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Fall Foot Fashion

It may only be mid-July, but fall shoe styles are already starting to hit stores and I could not be more excited! Fall fashion has always been my favorite because of the dark colors and relaxed feel of baggy sweaters paired with the perfect pair of skinnies. Below I have compiled a selection of my must-have shoes to transition into the upcoming fall!


1 |  2  | 3  | 4 | 5

1. The Vince 'Celeste' Pump in the color Pomegranate is absolute perfection in my eyes. I have been oogling over this shoe for weeks at work. The combination of a pointed toe, stiletto heel, and suede upper make the perfect combination for an edgy pump. This heel could be perfectly paired with a pair of dark wash skinnies or your favorite LBD.

2. This Kate Spade 'Fresia' Sandal in the color Black/Porcelain is the perfect neutral heel. It works with just about any outfit, and with the hint of gold accents has the perfect balance of fun and functional.

3. Every girl needs a pair of black ballet flats, and this pair of Miu Miu 'Jeweled Heel Ballerina Flats' have the perfect touch of glamour with the combination of crystals wrapping around the heels, and a sweet bow on the toe. Beware: these shoes run a little snug, so I would definitely recommend going a half size up!

4. Pedro Garcia, you have done it again. I can not get over how beautiful these Pedro Garcia 'Chenoa' Booties are. Not only are these booties super comfortable, but they are edgy enough for a night on the town. I am absolutely in love.

5. Oh Frye, you never fail to disappoint. These Frye 'Melissa Button' boots in the color Bordeux are the most beautiful color. I'd recommend going a half-size down in these bad boys. Honestly, you really can't go wrong with any pair of Fryes.

xox,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment