Thursday, February 20, 2014

Euphoria.

I. FEEL. SO. INSPIRED.

....because honestly, what better did I have to do with my winter break than to go into a complete fashion coma (I swear, this happens every year).

One solid MONTH of t.v. shows, documentaries, literature, magazines, scouring the blogosphere, all in the search of everything fascinating, intriguing, and aesthetically pleasing in regards to the fashion industry.

Not to mention my transition back to school included NYFW stalking all day every day.

The vampy seductive lace used by Marchesa, the quirky Kate Spade creations, Pantone's color of the year, the inevitable emergence of SJP's shoe collection, not to mention I am DYING over just about every designer peep toe bootie that has hit the runway for the past 2 years....how could I not feel so exuberantly thrilled?

Not going to lie, fall fashion is definitely my favorite because I am (in my head) a completely vampy, sinister, diva. Everyone who personally knows me is laughing out loud because this is the opposite of the truth. I'm just not huge into wearing a ton of bright hues, but there is something to fantasize about in regards to the prints that emerge in the spring time. Especially silk prints that mirror themselves, seriously I'm drooling. Don't even get me started on matching separates...

Going along with my "I'M SO INSPIRED I'M GOING TO DIE" spree, I have invested in a Wacom Intuos pen tablet. Not the top of the line model by any means, but hey...this thing is really cool. I can already feel the ease that it is going to bring me in Adobe Creative Suite, not to mention the endless opportunities for sketching outfit ideas. I am in heaven. I sketched a little something that would be my ideal lazy day outfit (yoga skinnies and a baggy T), but let's be honest here...I would wear a variation that outfit everyday if I could.


xox,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment